- Sushi Rice
- Carrot, Salmon, Cucumber, Mayonnaise, Chicken, Fried Shallots
- Sushi Rice in sushi cooker. Don't wash rice. Once done, add two teaspoons of rice wine vinegar
- Lay nori on sushi roller. Add 1cm thick of rice to the nori, stopping 1cm from each boundary
- Combine protein with each of the other ingredients in the centre of each nori. Don't overload! As it'll be hard to roll
- Roll up the contents in the rice roll. Continuously press in the contents as you roll. This will ensure a dense sushi roll, and ensure everything holds together.
- As you reach the end, wet the final 1cm of exposed nori, then close up the roll - touching the wet piece of nori to the nori you are rolling
- Allow to cool (outside of fridge), then slice into slices 2cm thick. Sprinkle sesame seeds on the sushi pieces for a bit of extra crunch! And of course, S&B Wasabi. Lots of it!
Product used in recipe
- S&B - Wasabi