- 800 grams Swiss Brown Mushroom (chopped)
- 1/2 Kg Sweet Potato (boiled and semi mashed)
- 1 pack Obento Panko Bread Crumbs
- 2 pcs whole eggs (beaten)
- 2 cups of plain flour
- 1 whole Red Onion (chopped)
- 5 whole Spring Onion (chopped)
- 2 TBSP mince garlic
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 squeeze bottle Kewpie Mayonaise
- 1 TBSP Obento Teriyaki Sauce
- 2 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 Tsp chilli powder
- Canola Oil for Deep frying
- It’s very easy to make the Asian Mayo aioli. Mix the Teriyaki Sauce, Garlic Powder, chilli powder, onion powder into Kewpie Mayonaise. Mix together and add a bit salt and pepper to taste.
- First peeled the Sweet Potato and choped inyo medium pieces. Bring them to books and drained all water. Give a semi mashed to make some chunky pieces and set aside.
- 2nd chopped the Swiss Brown Mushroom, Onion and Spring Onion. Pour a little bit oil in Sa sauce pan and sauté mince Garlic, Onion and Mushroom. Cook for 5 mins until brown and soften the mushroom. Pour the Mushroom and continue mix them using wooden spoon. Pour the spring onion and add some Salt and Pepper to taste. Simmer for another 10 mins and set a side.
- 3rd using and food processor, place the mushroom mixture into food processor and blend them for 2 mins. And pour the mushroom mixture into the sweet semi mash potato and mixed them well.
- 4th one, Form the mixture into balls smaller than a ping pong ball size and put it on the fridge for fride for and hour or 20 mins in freezer.
- 5th out balls shape out from the fridge and start crumming. Start by rolling the balls into flour and next into the beaten eggs and last drop it into the Pasko bowl and crumbed it properly.
- You can start cooking the Croquettes straight away. Heat canola oil 170 degree. Drop the croquettes ball and cook untill golden brown. Give a nice oil dropped and place it on the plate. You can squeeze the Asian mayo aioli on top of the croquets or just place the sauce on the side. Serve and Enjoy!
Brands and product used
- Obento - Panko Breadcrumbs