- Whole jar of Thai green curry paste
- 2 tblspn of neutral oil
- 1/2 a mini squash chopped into small pieces
- 1 carrot chopped roughly into small circles
- A handful of green beans with the ends cut off
- 1/4 of a large sweet potato chopped into small cubes
- 800ml of coconut milk
- 1 tblspn of dried basil
- 1 pack of Thai rice noodles
- Place the contents of the jar of Thai green curry paste to a large pan and add the oil, sauté the ingredients until they release a strong smell.
- Combine 400ml of coconut milk with the ingredients in the pan and simmer for 5 minutes
- Add the carrot, squash, sweet potato and beans along with the next 400ml of coconut milk and bring to boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer until vegetable go soft and are cooked. Meanwhile place a pot of boiling water on a different burner and place rice noodles in the water, cook for about 7mins until noodles are soft and cooked.
- Place the basil in the curry mix and sir a few times.
- Plate up your dish with the desired amount of curry and noodles, feel free to add some fresh coriander or chilli if you desire.
Product used in recipe
- Valcom - Curry Paste Thai Curry Noodles