- 500 g Sweet Potato (peeled & cut into finger size)
- 1 pack Obento Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 1 tbsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt & Pepper
- 1/2 cup Cooking Oil
- 1 egg
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Prepare 3 bowls for the Sweet Potato coating. On the first bowl -- add flour, chili powder, salt and pepper.
- On the second bowl, beat the egg. And on the third bowl, put the panko bread crumbs.
- Heat pan with oil in medium heat.
- Dredge Sweet Potatoes in the flour mixture. Then dip it in egg wash and finally coat with panko.
- Repeat with all the Sweet Potato Fingers then it's ready to be fried. Fry for at least 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with Sweet Chili Sauce for the dipping.
Product used in recipe
- Obento - Panko Breadcrumbs