- 250g Traditional tofu
- 25g Broccolini or cauliflower
- 1/3 Carrot
- 1/3 Red capsicum
- 4 sten of parsley or coriander (chopped)
- 25-30g Flour
- 1/4tsp salt
- 1/4tsp Chinese five spice
- 1/8tsp white pepper
- 2tbsp Obento ponzu sauce
- 1 1/2tsp Lee kum kee pure sesame oil
- 1tbsp ABC extra hot chilli sauce
- 1tbsp Tomato sauce
- Dry the tofu with the kitchen paper towel.
- Finely dice the broccolini, carrot, capcium and then heat the pan with the olive oil, put all the chopped vegetable to fry about 2 minutes, then place into a big bowl.
- Put the tofu in the bowl with the vegetable mix with flour, coriander, salt, white pepper, chinese five spice, ponzu sauce and sesame oil use hand to mix well.
- Heat the pan with the oil, then hand roll the tofu vegetable mix to golf ball size, then put in the hot pan press evenly into a pancake size, fry each side about 4-5 minutes until both side golden brown.
- Plate up the tofu pancakes serve with the hot chill sauce and tomato sauce.
Brands and product used
- Obento - Ponzu Sauce
- Lee Kum Kee - Sesame Oil
- ABC - Chilli Sauce Extra Hot