- 2 Cups of Sushi Rice
- Nori Seaweed Sheets (1 per sushi roll)
- 3 x TBSP Sushi Seasoning
- Tinned Tuna - 2 x 95g Cans
- 1/2 Cucumber - finely cut
- 2 x TBSP of Vegan Mayonaise
- 4 x TBSP of Soy Sauce
- Cook Sushi rice using the absorption method. Once cooked, transfer to a bowl to cool down and add the sushi seasoning. Stir to mix through. Set aside.
- Prepare a bowl of tuna and mayonnaise and chop the cucumber.
- Lay out the sushi rolling mat and place 1 x seaweed nori sheet on top, shiny side down. Add a 1-2cm thick layer of rice on top, leaving a 2cm gap at the top all the way across.
- In the middle, place a 3cm line of tuna all the way across. Then start to roll from the end heading towards the 2cm gap. Once at the top, get some water on your finger and run it all the way across the leftover seaweed and then roll it to join and seal.
- Add sushi to serving platter and cut into 4 x pieces and add a small dipping bowl of soy sauce to serve. Enjoy!
Product used in recipe
- Obento - Sushi Seasoning
- Obento - Sushi Rice
- Obento - Sushi Bamboo Mat