- 1 cup of jasmine rice
- 1.5 cups of water
- 2x 95g cans of responsibly caught tuna in spring water
- Lebanese cucumber
- Obento Yaki nori for sushi
- 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Nando’s sweet chilli jam
- Cook rice: add 1 cup of rice and 1.5 cups of water to a saucepan. Bring to the boil quickly on high heat. Put the lid on and turn to low heat for 12 minutes. Take off the heat and set aside.
- Place 1x Obento Yaki nori sheet on a sushi rolling mat and place an even layer of rice on top. Note: keep a finger width of Yaki nori visible on the side away from you.
- Place a finger-thick strip of cucumber on the side closest to you then lengthways beside that place the tuna.
- With the rolling mat tightly roll the sushi away from yourself and slice into finger thick rolled pieces.
- Mix the soy sauce and chilli jam in a small bowl or cup, dip the sushi and enjoy!
Product used in recipe
- Obento - Yaki Nori For Sushi